Tuesday, April 27, 2021

MOM @ SOS

This fortnight at Shopping Our Stash the challenge is called, "I Made This for You, Mom" and if you've already deduced that we're looking for Mother's Day cards and projects, you're way ahead of the game. Here's my card:

Lots of absolutely ancient stash here, including roses I fussy-cut (and outlined) from a sadly neglected GCD paper pad; my trusty mason jar die, used on vellum; scraps of Basic Grey and Fancy Pants papers; and a beautifully patina-ed doily from the whole entire box I got at the flea market, from a lady who was both appalled and delighted that I wanted to buy!

Save the drama (in card form!) for your Mama... then come and link up with us at SOS!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love that mason jar die, great design and use of the "flea market" doily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that mason jar! I will definitely be stealing this idea! Pretty card!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~