Friday, February 19, 2021

Text Me... Again!

We're still celebrating all the fun uses for text on holiday cards at Jingle Belles: texty patterned paper or book-page backgrounds, oversized sentiments, creative use of letter stickers, or... well, however you would like to interpret this fun prompt! Here's what I made this week:


I found this fab black-background scrap of Pebbles paper, so of course I went with the "texty background" option, as you can see! I've added a few pre-made diecut elements on top, with some handcut snowy hills and a cute car I fussycut from jounral cards that came in an older American Crafts collection.

Hop over to see Stephanie's awesome card at Jingle Belles and link up your own!

1 comment:

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~