Saturday, February 27, 2021

Stencil Stunners...

...is the name of the next Creation Inspiration challenge on the Paper Anthology Facebook Page and it's hosted by Elisabeth. I broke out some of my (many!) foliage stencils so I could play along:


Most of my stamps are stored by category, so when I was getting Mythical Grumplings from the Animals and Creatures drawer the other day, I spotted my Dina Wakley Scribbly Birds and thought (as I always do!) that it would be fun to make a card with them. So I did. It's very simple... just leaf stencils, layered in various green Distress Oxides, a Scribbly Bird colored with regular DI's and cut out, plus the sentiment from that same Dina set. All you really need, imo! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~