Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Have a Stashy New Year!

A bit of a change-up for our first challenge of 2021 at Shopping Our Stash. This time we'd like to see projects which use something NEW you got over the holidays! Of course you can pair your new stuff with older goodies, if you'd like. Here's what I made:


I have two little girl birthdays coming up, so my project is a "double header" lol. Stephanie gave me the awesome Hero Arts T-Shirt Infinity Dies for Xmas and I happened to have an Avery Elle stamp set I got at Paper Anthology over the summer and somehow valiantly managed not to use at all? So I based my cards around the combination of those two items. 

I added in an older die that I love, Lawn Fawn's Happy Birthday Border, as a background; I would blanch at adding this many super skinny diecuts if I didn't have Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive, which has an excellent fine-tipped applicator and dries completely clear. I couldn't decide between yellow and blue backgrounds, so I made one of each. The yellow matches really nicely with the pink... but the white text pops more against the blue...

Hop over to SOS to see what the design team darlings have created to inspire you, then break out your NEW STUFF and join the fun! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Adorable cards, great t-shirt die, so many possibilities, and you made two fabulously girly cards. That Happy Birthday die is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love the T shirt die, I have one and see a CASE in my future! These are totes adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Fabulous, fun makes, Lauren, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~