Friday, January 22, 2021

Did She Say, "TWINCHIES"?!

Over at Jingle Belles, we're still celebrating a merry *LITTLE* Christmas, making cards that feature Inchies or Twinchies. If this prompt has you scratching your head, here's a great article on the PaperArtsy website, with lots of great twists on incorporating your tiny art into cards! 

Here's my card:


This week I've gone DOUBLE or nothing, lol; by taking on the two-inch square, aka "Twinchie". (Did you know there are also Rinchies, which are Round Inchies; and Betwinchies which are 1.5" squares or circles?!) Again I've made my squares coordinate, though of course that is not a requirement and a grid of lots of random small squares in different styles would be really cool. But I wanted to used my Pretty Pink Posh "Holiday Pals" stamp set, so I colored them with neutrals and added trees from the same set, as well as patterned paper sky and snow, plus Eyelet Outlet Snowflake Brads, to tie them all together. I love the way three Twinchies fill a slimline card... this is definitely an idea you'll be seeing again!

Hop over to Jingle Belles to see Stephanie's beautiful creation and link up your own!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Twinchie card, super cute critters and you coloured!!! just a fabulous job too. I had wondered about about circles now I know. hope to try two over the weekend. Have to get the "oh my gosh I'm late cards" done before the fun ones.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~