Thursday, November 5, 2020

It's Not Just for Traveling

It's tempting to argue that 2020 is the year in which we needed calendars and planners the least, but I to the contrary, I've found I've used and worked in my Traveler's Notebook from The Ink Pad more than ever. Because it's a system that you can customize to work perfectly for your life! For example, did you know that there are many TN refill options that don't even involve a calendar? Such as Sketchbook, Watercolor, Gridded and Kraft Paper inserts that turn your TN into a portable sketchbook, art journal, or creative writing habitat. The Traveler's Notebook Master Blog Post from the end of September lays out all of the basics about sizes, refills and covers; you might like to check it out if you're thinking about jumping into the TN universe. Meanwhile, I've got these three brand new pages on TIP Blog today!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely agenda! Definitely not just for travel. I'm a fan of collage and really like the look here. Btw, you left a comment on my blog about a recent Christmas horse stamp I used. Hetty Clare Art is allowing me to offer it for free for the month of November to readers who ask. If you'd like to have it, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~