Friday, November 20, 2020

A Banner Holiday

We are finishing off the 2020 Jingle Belles season with a Banner Idea... quite literally. This fortnight we'd like to see holiday cards that are inspired by this year's Jingle Belles blog header. Just to refresh your memory, it looks a bit like this:

Now here's my card:

Ok so... yeah... I went realllllllly literal, lol; and I should stress the fact that you definitely do not have to use the sketch AND the colors AND some of the exact elements (bells, trees, glitter letters) as in the banner. In fact, any one of those selections would work perfectly well! But as I was putting this together, it just so happened that I realized I had quite a few products that would work perfectly, so I just kept adding them in. Next week I'll do something much more abstract, promise!

Meanwhile, I assure you it is well worth the trip to Jingle Belles to see Stephanie's amazing card; then start planning what you will link up with us! 

2 comments:

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~