Friday, November 27, 2020

Banner Redux

We're still making cards based on our festive Jingle Belles blog header and you're still invited to join the fun. 

Here's what I made this week:


This week my card is much less literal, though I've still incorporated the red white and green palette, the sketch (in a portrait-oriented format), plus green trees and red Eyelet Outlet bling snowflakes. My ingredients are all older stash items, and my obsession with torn paper and torn washi tape continues.

It's hard to believe this is the last official prompt of the Jingle Belles season, but the calendar says it's the last week of November so it must be true! Hop over to see Stephanie's card and link up your own.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the assortment of patterns in the background!

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~