Sunday, February 23, 2020

Another Month Rolls By...

...and it seems like each month goes a little faster than the last one! Which is why it's nice to record life in my Traveler's Notebook from The Ink Pad. I've been using the 2020 Weekly Diary for notes on everyday events and the Free Diary Monthly Insert to keep track of the things I've made. Here's how February looks so far:


An unexpected benefit of using the Free (aka Unlabeled) Diary: I love laying out the pages myself using planner stamps from Everyday Explorers Co! I added the month and tiny calendar with the Let's Be Explorers Planner Months set; and the numerals and days of the week with the Calendar Days set.


I used rainbow shades of Tsukineko's VersaFine Clair Inks for a pop of extra vivid color. Then I filled in my various completed assignments using little snippets of paper and tape, plus specific project items like PaperGame's Boy Stickers or Vellum Flowers. To keep stamps like Michelle Ward's Taxicab inside a single date, I masked with post-it notes and used Memento's Tuxedo Black ink for a super-crisp image.  


I've been keeping up with International Correspondence Writing Month (InCoWriMo) so it's fab to have a little grid from the Planner Months set and some cute little icons from EEC's Choose Your Own Adventure and Passport. There's also a fabulous new Passport New York set that I'm planning to bust out for cardmaking purposes ASAP.


The TN Regular Sized Binder is big enough to hold all three of my current inserts and still has "room to grow"! If I'm going to do a lot of precise stamping (like all the numerals for the entire month) I take them out of the binder, but most days I write, stamp and attach things right there.


Possibly the most important date in my February spread is the 29th because that is when The Ink Pad reopens in the fab new location, 233 West 19th Street (between 7th and 8th aves). Can't wait to see you there!

has already located excellent coffee and 
delicious falafel in the new neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~