Sunday, April 24, 2011

fresh picked birthday card

have i mentioned that april's pixie dust kit, COUNTRY FARM STAND is full of delicious homespun delights?! well, it is! see?

websters' pages "spring market" papers, girls' paperie alphas, baker's twine, and graphic 45 cardstock stickers are just a few of the fabulous elements i think you will enjoy; there is a full list with photos here in the pixie shop! i've used these fresh picked ingredients to assemble this country style birthday card which can be seen on the pixie blog today; i'd be pleased and proud if you were to wander over there and check it out! :)

10 comments:

  1. So beautiful ... love how you have the word birthday in the paper ... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous...way to showcase the websters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome paper and another fab card :)

    Happy Easter girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This paper is magnificent... I kept looking at that b/w checked... wondering what I could use it for and you have certainly inspired me. Can't wait till I get back home and can work with it. This is a beautiful, bright and bold card... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Lauren - totally farm fresh and fabulous! Jo x BTW, I've got a candy giveaway on my blog until thursday evening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I spied that twine immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Love the plaid lettering....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you *ever* get a kit and just stare at it in dismay? I would've been stumped for(ever), I'm sure!
    You make it look easy! :D

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~