Tuesday, May 19, 2009

i wish this was one of *MY* cheezburgers!

(sadly, it is not.)

it does make me laugh uproariously about 90% of the time, however. the other 10% of the time, it makes me laugh rather ruefully. because some days, i am the cat...and some days, i am the goldfish! :)

whichever YOU are today...i hope you have a rather fabulous tuesday!!!



  1. Oh, that looks like my goldfish I had when I was 5 or 6 years old...Charley Taylor. And that looks like my Skeeziks when she was a kitten (she is now over 18.5 years old.)

    I nominated you for another blog award :)

  2. ROTFL!! Look at that little fish face!! Too funny!

    (-: Heidi


the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~