Friday, November 10, 2023

Candy Canes and Cookies, Oh My!

We're heading into week two of our Jingle Belles Hard Candy Christmas, for which we'd like to see your favorite holiday sweets and treats... in card form! 

This week, I've got candy canes, Christmas cookies, hot cocoa, cupcakes, Christmas pudding and more, thanks to a partial page of older American Crafts mini journal cards I found in my xmas stash. I trimmed them down, popped them onto foam tape and added a couple of patterned paper layers... Pebbles' black text and Dare 2B Artzy's red dots, to be exact. There were too many for just one card, so I split them up and made 2 A7s; because in mid-November it's literally IMPOSSIBLE to make cards too quickly, right?!

This challenge runs until next Wednesday evening, November 15th. Be sure to head over to Jingle Belles to see Stephanie's card and link up your own!

1 comment:

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~