Monday, September 25, 2023

"Painting" with Ranger Embossing Powders

Do you remember the first time you saw heat embossing demonstrated? I remember being in a rubber stamp store, circa 1990, with my cousin Richard, and we were both jaw-droppingly impressed. I've learned a few more things about both embossing and cardmaking since then, and for this card I've chosen a beautiful autumnal combination of Ranger Embossing Powders (Marigold, Bubbly, Terra Cotta and Love Letter to be precise!) and used them both separately and together, along with Simon Hurley's Funky Chevron Background and Sentimental Flowers Clear Stamp Set, to make a friendship card I hope you'll "FALL" for. Visit the Ranger Project Page to see the full, step-by-step photo tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~