Friday, September 1, 2023

A Very Vintage Christmas

At Jingle Belles we're still creating with the theme of Christmas Past; incorporating vintage elements and/or vintage or retro style into our holiday cards. There's even a little vintage prize from My  Etsy Shop Just Enough Stuff for one lucky cardmaker who links up with us this fortnight. Meanwhile, here's what I made this week:


I found half a sheet of vintage-themed circle icons from a Ciao Bella holiday collection several years ago, which I matted out with several circle mats, added an older Prima flower in sage green, a wooden snowflake, and a chipboard snowflake circle, then made a background from this gorgeous white Photoplay woodgrain paper and added a Tim Holtz sticker sentiment and a kraft card base. And I cannot tell a lie... I really love how this turned out!

Head over to Jingle Belles to see Stephanie's card and check out the prize, as well as the Readers' Gallery, which is full of inspiration!

1 comment:

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~