Tuesday, December 5, 2023

SOS511: Whatever the Weather

This fortnight at Shopping Our Stash, we're celebrating weather elements, such as snow, sun, ice and rain. Which means you can pretty much make anything you want, from holiday cards to birthday bags... just so it has something weather-centric! Here's my card:

This is one of the fastest (& stashiest!) cards I've made all year, thanks to the fact that I found both the rainbow washi tape panel AND the pre-cut-out sun and cloud element in the box where my 12x12 sticker sheets live; the latter being where I found the bird, the bee, the "wonderful" and the chipboard heart. All I had to do was find a couple of coordinating patterned papers and a 6" square Kromekote card and I was all set! 

Head on over to SOS to see what the Crew have made to inspire you, then start Shopping YOUR Stash to see what you can link up with us this time! Challenge runs until Monday evening, December 18th.

2 comments:

  1. I am always in awe of how you can take a few off cuts and make it into a phenomenal collagy card. Awesome card for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo...I love it!! The "easiest & stashiest"...perfection!! Way to go shopping your stash and inspiring those who decide to play along with our new "Whatever the Weather" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! #SOS511

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~