Friday, September 8, 2023

JB2318: Merry Sketch-mas!

This fortnight at Jingle Belles we have a fabulous sketch designed by Stephanie!


Of course you can flip it, stretch it, smoosh it or change shapes, just make sure we can see "the bones" of the sketch! Here's my card:


As you can see, I changed the shapes, but other than that I've been quite faithful. I used my ancient Spellbinders' Nestabilities Labels Eight die set (one of the very first I ever bought, which I still use all the time!) for the hex shape (it's an Authentique journal card) and the large rectangle; added a Hero Arts' "joy" diecut in place of the sentiment strip and dangled a little My Mind's Eye taglet from the Idea-ology flair which is my circle element. As always, I love working with a sketch because it makes life easier; and I love Stephanie's sketches because they're always so flexible!

Head over to Jingle Belles to see what Stephanie has made; then link your own gorgeous sketch card(s) by Wednesday, September 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~