Friday, September 29, 2023

A Christmas Story (Week 2)

Over at Jingle Belles we're still making cards inspired by our favorite Christmas movies, tv specials and books. Like everyone else, I have probably seen a few dozen movie and tv versions of "A Christmas Carol" (including the classic film starring Alastair Sim AND a musical version featuring the Muppets!) but I don't think I had ever read Dickens' novella until about fifteen years ago. Now I re-read it each year, either in print or via audiobook, and this week it is the inspiration for my card.


The oversized journal card is from Graphic 45, the sheet music is from my stash, the paper flower is ancient Prima and the washi tape is October Afternoon.

I hope you'll click over to Jingle Belles to see Stephanie's card and to peruse the Readers' Gallery, where you might be inspired to link up your own masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~