Tuesday, August 29, 2023

SOS504: Welcome to the Jungle

If you've guessed that this fortnight's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is to create a card or project which features ANY wild animal, then hurray, I can skip right to the part where I show you my card:


I had nearly forgotten about these adorable Stampendous Peeking Pals, but when I found them again I couldn't wait to stamp and color them. I chose an ancient cloud paper to make a background, cut it into a heart for them to "peek" out of, then added a few coordinating mats and lots of Lawn Fawn Tropical Leaves which I diecut from scraps. The sentiment is a Dina Wakley "Happy Birthday" stamp combined with a Taylored Expressions Simple Strip.

Remember that even though the challenge is called, "Welcome to the Jungle" your card can feature ANY type of wild animal. This challenge runs until Monday evening, September 11th. Why not hop over to SOS to see the inspiring cards the rest of the crew have made!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go shopping your stash and inspiring those who decide to play along with our "Welcome to the Jungle" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. These peeking jungle animals are so stinkin cute!! I love your choice of designer papers and the added stitching...fantastic!! #SOS504

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absoluty gorgeous card 🤩👏💐
    Happy day

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~