Friday, August 4, 2023

Neutral Noel (Week 2)

We're rolling into the second week of "Neutral Noel" at Jingle Belles and here's how I embraced a neutral palette this time:


I had intended to go with more of a silver/grey/white type scheme this time, but I still had some of the tan/cream/brown items out from last week; and then I discovered an entire herd of adorable tan Impression Obsession diecut reindeer, which sort of clinched the deal. I used Penny Black's Trees and Hills dies to make a landscape and my trusty Nestabilities Diamonds to frame them up, with some highly patina-ed vintage sheet music and Carta Bella starry patterned paper to round off the design.

You can find the Linky tool at Jingle Belles, where you will also be able to check out Stephanie's beautiful Neutral Noel card too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~