Monday, June 12, 2023

New Class at Paper Anthology!

Join me at Paper Anthology, in Kenvil, New Jersey, for a colorful three-card class featuring some of my favorite Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 stamp sets and background stamps. We'll use a super-simple masking technique to create vibrant multi-patterned backgrounds, then add washi tape, typerwriter font sentiments and big, bold, beautiful blooms colored with their coordinating stencils and a gorgeous palette of Wendy's Archival Inks from Ranger. Visit the Paper Anthology Blog for all the details, dates, times and other info you need to sign up!



1 comment:

  1. These are so VERY lovely! I love ALL the dimension you added with the different patterns. Not busy, but STUNNING! It is a rare gift to be able to add as much design elements that you have, and still have such a clean asthetic! WOWZA! I am in awe. The green card is so refreshing! I wish I could join in your classes! (I miss teaching classes....)

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~