Friday, June 9, 2023

Coffee + Christmas = Inspiration

We're still creating with Coffee (or Tea or Cocoa) & Christmas this week at Jingle Belles... AND... if you make your card holiday coffee card masculine too, you can also link-up at Caffeinated Christmas Challenge #18. There are prizes on both challenge sites, so it's worth thinking about, anyway. Meanwhile, here's what I made this week:


I can never resist a pun OR a chunky sentiment. Since I don't own a "Fa-La-La-La Latte" stamp I just made my own word art version using Lawn Fawn's Henry's ABCs alphabet dies, which I cut from various scraps of red and green cardstock, then embellished with Eyelet Outlet Holiday Coffee Cup, Santa Hat and Holly Brads. My patterned paper choices include an ancient stripey scrap of unknown origin and some fairly recent Lawn Fawn Knit Picky from my favorite papercrafting store, Paper Anthology, in Kenvil, NJ.

Be sure to visit Jingle Belles to see the cool Gina K stamp set one lucky random cardmaker is going to score this fortnight; then head over to Caffeinated Christmas to see what their super sponsor, Rubbernecker Stamps, is giving away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~