Friday, June 23, 2023

Masculine Christmas Continues

At Jingle Belles we're still making holiday cards with a masculine vibe, and since we're still teamed up with the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge, if you add some coffee, tea or cocoa you can link up on their blog as well. Did I mention there are (randomly awarded) prizes on both sites? CCCC's is from their Super Sponsor, Rubbernecker Stamps and at Jingle Belles we've got some fun Penny Black goodies!

Meanwhile, here's my card:


I added lots of distressing to my journal card, three mats and two accent strips for extra texture and interest, plus an Eyelet Outlet Pine Tree and Deer Brad, then finished off with a sticker sentiment. It's not the fanciest card I've ever made, but it's flat and mailable (possibly needing an extra ounce, lol!) and it's another addition to my holiday card stash while we're still only in June... so I'm callin' it a win! 

1 comment:

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~