Thursday, January 27, 2022

Un-be-LEAF-able!

I've been having fun playing with some brand new Wendy Vecchi Chippies from Ranger. These pre-primed chipboard embellishments are ready to customize with inks, stamps, stencils, pens, paints and more. In this case, I've used Archival Inks to tint some gorgeous foliage from the Lots of Leaves set. See?

I used (appropriately enough!) Leaf Green on the larger leaf and added a bit of shading with Fern Green around the edges. The smaller leaf is inked in Prickly Pear. I left the large scalloped frame from the Bases and Frames set the natural primed white shade it came in, and used it to surround a background made with maybe my favorite tape in Wendy's Washi Assortment 1

I stamped the large solid flower from the Country Flowers Stamp, Die and Stencil set in Sky Blue, then added the detail stamp on top, inked in Cornflower. I stamped the flower's center separately in Sunflower and added detail with Jet Black. The sentiment, "Make a Wish" is from the Bravo set and is stamped in Night Sky.


In addition to Bases and Frames and Lots of Leaves, Chippies come in Blossoms, Wreaths and Beverages, too.


I hope you'll hop over to the Ranger Blog to see all of the beautiful new products which have been released last week... there is so much inspiration, you won't want to miss it!

1 comment:

  1. I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report you can contact him for all kind of hacks . Email him here support@wavedrive.tech go on their website wavedrive.tech for more details,Whatsapp No:+14106350697 if you want to chat them up,One thing i can assure you would not regret this at all he is 100% legit

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~