Friday, January 28, 2022

My True Love Gave to Me...

This fortnight at Jingle Belles, we're making holiday cards for our "True Love" (by which we mean anyone extra special) OR making a card that features hearts OR... if you dare... you could incorporate any of the gifts from The Twelve Days of Christmas, as creatively and/or tangentially as you wish; just be sure to explain how you were inspired if it isn't obvious! I decided to have a go at two out of three options, so I've put "Four Calling Birds" inside a heart! 


My "calling birds" are Eyelet Outlet Cardinal, Cardinal Profile and Female Cardinal Brads. I'm not sure exactly what type of birds were specified in the carol, but Cardinals are not particularly known for their song... unless you count some serious squawking when another bird gets too close to something they consider theirs lol. I've added some diecut greens and set my heart frame on a background of vintage sheet music set off with a bit of Wide Brick Washi and a scattering of tiny red Star Sequins.

Be sure to visit Jingle Belles to see Stephanie's beautiful card and start planning what you will make!

3 comments:

  1. The layered brickwork, music and plaid make such a wonderful background Lauren and I love the way they show off your focal scene with those four calling birds. What do you mean squawking? I'm pretty sure that people say the same about me when to my own ears I'm singing harmoniously lol! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so beautifully pulled together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report you can contact him for all kind of hacks . Email him here support@wavedrive.tech go on their website wavedrive.tech for more details,Whatsapp No:+14106350697 if you want to chat them up,One thing i can assure you would not regret this at all he is 100% legit

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~