Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Bordering on AWESOME!

It's time for a brand new challenge at Shopping Our Stash and this time we're celebrating border punches and dies! I went with the former, because I still have quite a few of those awesome old-school devices and I realized it had been a while since I used them... so I've incorporated three of my favorites into my card.

The sweet and sparkly animals come from a patterned paper so old, I'm not sure who made it? I suspect it was Creative Imaginations, but I won't swear to it. The plaid sky, sentiment and happy sunshine are Doodlebug and newish. The border punches are (from the top down) Fiskars (on Dare 2B Artzy paper) and two Recollections; on Echo Park and Hello Kitty, respectively. This cute critter convention will very shortly be on its way to celebrate a very happy birthday with one of our grand-nieces.

Be sure to visit SOS to see what the design team has made to inspire you; then dust off those border punches and dies and get crafty with us!

3 comments:

  1. I love love love your tribe of animals!! All your patterns and layers are beautifully put together!! What a great card for our "across the borders" challenge over at SOS!! You have given awesome inspiration to those who decide to play along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest card in forever, adorable critters all living amiably together on a super many layered, triple punched background. Your grand-niece is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of this card with all the different patterns. It's a real skill to match them all well. A PERFECT card for a child. x

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~