Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Stuck on You

Have you already guessed what the theme is this fortnight at Shopping Our Stash? If you think that we're having fun with STICKERS, you're absolutely right! Here's what I made:

stickers: echo park; patterned papers: basic grey, my mind's eye, doodlebug, amy tangerine; sticky gems: eyelet outlet; labelmaker: dymo; white and black glossy cardstock: the paper cut; grass border punch: martha stewart; adhesives: elmers brand gluetape, 3m foam tape

Everyone knows that I looooove stickers: big ones, small ones, pretty ones, kawaii cute, images, alphabets, borders, stick-on bling... you name a sticker category and I bet that I have a few! But for SOS of course I had to bust out some of my older ones; and I chose some leftover 12x12 sheets from several different Echo Park collections that would be good for making birthday cards. 


On my first card, the stickers are the car and the sunshine... and I suppose the Dymo Label sentiment is a sticker of sorts? On my second card, the tree, the sun, the flowers, the bird, the sentiment and the layers of border stickers at the bottom are all stickers... and the Eyelet Outlet Flower Jewels! Both cards are 6" squares and if they have a similar-but-different vibe it's because they are for an honorary niece and nephew whose birthdays are two years and two weeks apart, so I always wind up mailing them together. Oh and before you ask, YES, I do buy every single patterned paper that has clouds on it, as a matter of fact!!! :)


Hop over to SOS to see the glorious design team creations and start planning your sticker-centric creation! ♥

6 comments:

  1. I swear you can make a fabulous card out of anything you are given. Your scenes are fabulous. Love the car one, and the birdie one is adorable. fantastic use of the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh!! Lauren, we know how much you love stickers, you have this unique ability to use every bit of paper, embellishment and now, stickers to make fabulous and beautiful cards, these are a prime example.
    I honestly do not own a lot of stickers, so it was pure luck I remember I had my little doggie in a drawer with just two more different sets, that's all I have.
    Fabulous cards teammie.
    XO
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet! I would never have known all of that was made of stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful cards! So happy and fun! I, too, buy every piece of cloud paper I can get my hands on....I'm still waiting for someone to come out with a 6x6 pad of clouds only paper. (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhh these are so awesome!!
    Bright and cheery - we could all use more of that these days!
    Love love love your use of stickers (who doesn't love stickers??)

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~