Friday, May 29, 2020

Bring on the Bling

We're still celebrating all things glittery, sparkly and gem-encrusted at Jingle Belles and you're still invited to join the fun! Here's what I made this week:

transparency from the late great hambly screen prints; ancient ki memories patterned paper; bling frame so old i have no idea who made it; slowers, snowflake brad and pink glitter tape: eyelet outlet; adhesives: elmers brand gluetape, 3m foam tape

I had an entirely different idea when I sat down, but then I found this ancient bling frame and I changed course so I could use it. My card base is a well-hoarded Hambly Transparency (thank you Stephanie for grabbing them up whenever you come across them!) the sparkly pink tape, flowers and Snowflake Brad are from Eyelet Outlet.

Head on over to Jingle Belles to see Stephanie's beautiful card and the sweet little (bling-centric!) prize that one lucky random cardmaker will win this fortnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~