Thursday, May 14, 2020

"I Want to...

...Wake Up in the City That Never Sleeps!" as Frank Sinatra sang so memorably. At the moment, New York is not quite the hustling, bustling metropolis we all love and grumble about in equal measure. I definitely never expected to miss traffic or a crowded commuter train! In the two months which have elapsed since the last time I was at The Ink Pad in the new Chelsea location, I've even found myself feeling nostalgic for things that usually make me complain the most. But I know we will be back there again,  hopefully before too long. In the meantime I'm making projects that send good vibes to my favorite town! Check out this one on The Ink Pad Blog today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~