Friday, March 6, 2020

Stuck On You

We're still STUCK on stickers at Jingle Belles and you're still invited to join our holiday card fun! Here's what I made this week:


I combined stickers from a few different Doodlebug holiday collections into a little scene on a sweet little journal card with a background of Lawn Fawn patterned paper. Oh and there's a bit of Eyelet Outlet Washi Tape just to ground the whole thing. Such an easy card and so much fun to put together!

Hop over to Jingle Belles and see Stephanie's super-fun card and link up one of your own! Did I mention there's a little prize this fortnight? You know... if you like that sorta thing... :)

1 comment:

  1. This is very darling card - I got inspired to find some stickers and create a card - It might be the first time I entered this challenge - looking forward to creating - have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~