Wednesday, March 11, 2020

I (Heart) Silly Cards!

I often see funny sentiments on t-shirts, bumper stickers, or as memes on social media. Being a cardmaker, my first thought is often, "Hey! That would make a fun card!" Being an Eyelet Outlet design team member, my second thought is usually, "Hey! We have the perfect brad for that!"


In this case, the perfect brads are the super-fun Yoga Cats from a couple of years ago, which coincidentally happen to be on sale! I formatted the text in a free font called Ziggy Standard, printed it on a clear inkjet label, then added the cats, part of a Bling Strip and a bunch of mats. Et Voila


I will put a jpg of this sentiment on the Eyelet Outlet Freebies Page, just in case anybody else is feeling silly today too!

3 comments:

  1. Brillant! I love silly cards too, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha ! How excellent. This really made me chuckle. I LUV the kitty brads.
    Hugz

    IKE =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're attempting to burn fat then you absolutely have to jump on this brand new custom keto diet.

    To create this keto diet, licensed nutritionists, fitness couches, and professional cooks have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are effective, convenient, money-efficient, and delicious.

    Since their first launch in 2019, 1000's of people have already remodeled their body and health with the benefits a good keto diet can provide.

    Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-confirmed ones provided by the keto diet.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~