Sunday, September 6, 2026
Happy (Almost) Labor Day
Tomorrow is Labor Day here in the US, so this seemed like the perfect time to continue playing with my new Make-It Americana Stamp Set. Old Glory Red and Old Glory Blue are two brand new shades of Ranger Archival Ink and they really live up to their name. I used them with the Stars and Stripes Stencil and the Fireworks Stencil; then cut the larger panels I made into 1" squares and pieced them together into a fun tiled pattern. I had intended to fill the entire crimson square, but after I had completed these three rows (I started in the center and worked outward to get the spacing right) I really liked the look, so I stopped. It's hard to see in the photo, but I've added Christmas Red and True Blue Stickles from the new Liberty Kit to basically all of the red and blue inked bits, so IRL, it's quite sparkly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~