Monday, May 27, 2024

When in Doubt, Go RAINBOW!

Sometimes it's just too difficult to choose only a few colors, so I'll grab ALL the colors of my chosen medium (in this case my Tombow Dual Brush Pens) and go crazy! When watercoloring with water-based markers like Tombows, you can scribble some color off onto your palette and pick it up with a waterbrush; OR apply the marker directly to the piece and then spread the color around with the brush. In this case I did BOTH... and then flicked a bunch of water droplets on top and blotted them off with a papertowel. At the very end, I used a black Letter It Fineliner from Ranger to add slightly wonky, whimsical outlines. Et voila!



No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~