Thursday, April 22, 2021

How've You Bean?

Picket Fence Studios' "For the Love of Coffee" is everything a die set should be: useful (I loooove making coffee cards!); attractive (how fab is that scripty font?); and exactly the right size to work on a card, in a journal, or even a scrapbook page. The only thing that could make it even better would be some Eyelet Outlet Coffee Brads and Sticker Marche Doughnut Stickers. Luckily, they can all be found at The Ink Pad!


The die set has a shadow as well as the sentiment, but I found it covered up too many of my adorable background doughnut stickers, so I went shadow-less this time. I placed coffee beans brads over three of the "O's" and made a little cluster of coffee cups brads and doughnut stickers as a focal point.


I'd love to chat longer, but for some reason I'm totally craving coffee and doughnuts right now! :)

Lauren Bergold
highly recommends 
Donut Pub on 14th St, near 7th Ave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~