Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Birds of a Feather

This week we're welcoming several new brad styles to the Eyelet Outlet family, including realistic Felines, Colored Daisies, a super-cute Kennel Mix, colorful Reptile Brads and my instant favorite: Tropical Birds, which contain two variations of Toucan and three vibrant Parrots!


I paired my beautiful birdies with chunky letter stickers and a gorgeous Dare 2B Artzy Slim Tropical Leaf Border die set from The Ink Pad. As usual, I was unable to resist a couple of diabolical puns, and I've made them into. jpgs images which you can right-click and save. They will also be archived on the freebies page.



I couldn't resist one more completely gratuitous shot of the bird brads staged with the foliage.


I hope you'll head over to the Eyelet Outlet Store and see all of the new brads; and stay tuned to the EO Blog because our design team will be rolling out lots of great ideas for using them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~