Friday, October 2, 2020

Snow Far, Snow Good

We're still "Dashing Through the Snow" at Jingle Belles and you're still invited to join the fun! Here's what I made this week: 


Whenever I'm in a hurry, my favorite cardmaking shortcut is to grab a journaling card! The great ones already have a focal image + sentiment; all I have to do is pick papers and embellies... aka The Fun Part! In this case I chose an older MME plaid and some ancient blue with an abstract swirly pattern; plus blue snowflake ribbon from the big box store and a snowflake diecut from a ColorBurst experiment. I scattered a few Eyelet Outlet Snowflake Brads, sewed around the edges, and called it good to go.

Head over to Jingle Belles to see Stephanie's card, then link up one (or more!) of your own! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! I love the colours and the ColorBurst snowflake. Such a sweet journalling card too.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~