Friday, October 23, 2020

Not a Creature was Stirring...

It's a fanciful title this fortnight at Jingle Belles, but the brief is simple: Make a holiday card with at least one critter on it, such as sheep or reindeer, penguins or cardinals, camels or moose... even a monster or a yeti if you're in a Halloween mood! I went with reindeer:


Tim Holtz's Reindeer Flight Die is still a big fave with me and I use it a lot. This time I've gone with a copper metallic specialty cardstock from Paper Anthology, and surrounded the handsome critter with various foliage diecuts on a tag I fashioned from some old sheet music. Background papers are older Authentique; gems and a Pinecone Brad from Eyelet Outlet.

Hop, frolic, fly, swim or scamper over to Jingle Belles and see Stephanie's beautiful card, then start planning what you will make!

1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely awesome collagey card, awesome use of everything on it. You know I adore your collage cards, and you know why ('cause I can't do them like that) Fab. inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~