Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Boo to You

You don't need much to make BOO-tiful Halloween cards, especially if you have one or two Eyelet Outlet seasonal goodies, like Bat Brads, Spider Web Tape and Spider Brads!


I used a cloud diecut as a mask to blend Dusty Concord, Wilted Violet and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Ink, for a suitably dramatic sky and moon. I neatly lined up a few strips of Spider Web Tape on plain white cardstock, and diecut the letters for "BOO"; then diecut them a second time from black cardstock. I added a Spider Brad and two Mini Spiders to my sentiment, which I attached with slivers of foam tape. I let two handsome Bat Brads fly across the full moon, scattered a few Silver Star Sequins, and mounted the whole panel to a mat made from Silver Star Glitter Tape et voila!

Not into creepy crawly critters? We've got Monster Brads, Pumpkins, Witch Legs and Witch Hats, Black Cats, Candy Corn, Autumn Leaves and lots more at Eyelet Outlet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~