Saturday, May 19, 2018

One More, From the Shore

I had so much fun combining Eyelet Outlet brads with stamps from The Project Bin's "Summer Fun" set that I couldn't stop with just one card. So here's another:


This one features maybe my favorite sentiment from the set, "It's Always Summer Somewhere" which I stamped in black on a piece of patterned paper that looks like a vintage postcard.



I added a Sandcastle Brad, a Sun and a Tall Palm Tree and mounted the whole thing on a background I made from Shell Washi. Finally, I punched ed a compass rose from a coordinating piece of patterned paper and added a Compass Brad to the center. Easy Peasy... and soooooo summery!


Remember to head over to Instagram this weekend and be sure to follow and comment on all of the hop posts for a chance at some cool gift certificates from Eyelet Outlet and The Project Bin! ♥

2 comments:

  1. This is fab! Fun design and creative use of the brads!
    p.s. LOVE the new header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! Love the aqua and orange combo. You always rock the Eyelet Outlet projects.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~