Sunday, February 12, 2017

ALL the colors!!! ♥

my entire wardrobe is black and navy. my entire home is beige and white. and then there's my ♥SKETCHBOOK♥!!!

"collection"
i'm really loving the daisy yellow wonder31 prompts and i've been playing along with them most nights and posting them on instagram. this swirly, circle-y piece used my entire collection of neglected gelatos and distress crayons. not to mention most of my gel pens. 

"espresso"
you can tell which nights i'm especially tired, because i will take whatever the prompt is, and basically make it mandala-like, thus attaining my creative comfort zone! :) 

"kimono"
pretty sure i'm going to be going through a collage phase generally, and a one-staple collage phase specifically!

"pinwheel"
i started out thinking about a pinwheel quilt block and wound up... ok, i'm not really sure where i wound up, lol...

"wallpaper"
more collage!!! (told ya!) and yes, the flowers and butterfly were cut from two different pieces of vintage wallpaper.

3 comments:

  1. Your pages are beautiful and the last one - the collage with all that fussy cutting - wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, these are all so beautiful. Love stopping by to see your art at work. I am especially fond of the first one. Bright colors and yellow in particular are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages. They are all so different but still all "you".

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~