Monday, August 17, 2026

Stickers and Pens and Washi, Oh My!

If you haven't checked out the Stationery Zen tab at Ranger Ink, you have a treat coming up. Because there are soooooo many fabulous varieties of Japanese stationery; plus pens, pencils, markers and refills; kawaii stickers, stamps and washi; planners and notebooks; totes, pen cases, tools, accessories... it's like someone took the coolest stationery store ever, and put it right into your computer or smartphone. 

Did I mention the STICKERS??! Yes, you've caught me, I'm a stickerholic, have been since I was about ten; which is like half a century of sticker love, so it'd just be silly to stop now. This trip I was pretty restrained, I only got four sets and I've opened two of them (Palettone Konpeito Candy and Poko Time Seal Animals; plus a brand new Bright pack of Zebra double-tipped Mildliners) to make a sticker mandala in my Dina Wakley Watercolor Journal:


There are new things added all the time... and, alas, some things do sell out... so you should probably take a little scroll through Stationery Zen ASAP. Oh and did I mention that since it's part of the regular Ranger Ink website, you can stock up on your favorite inks, pastes, stamps and stencils from Make-It, Tim Holtz, Dina Wakley MEdia, Simon Hurley create, Dyan Reaveley's Dylusions and 49 & Market, plus treat yourself to some Stationery Zen for just one (domestic) shipping fee if you're in the USA... just sayin'... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~