Tuesday, August 11, 2026

SOS580: Back to School

The new challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called Back to School and I bet you can guess what we'd like to see, right?! Well, just in case you can't guess, here's the official blurb: "Make a card that features something you would see at school: pencils, paper, alphabet, lockers, playground equipment; OR a card for a teacher or student." There are lots of choices here so let's get right to it:

I raided LOTS of seriously older stash for this one, so I'm patting myself on the back a tiny bit. I've got loads of Echo Park Stickers, a few seriously old (but beautiful) washi tapes, a bunch of Eyelet Outlet school-themed brads, and... wouldja believe... that background graph paper is Love, Elsie?!

Visit SOS to see what the rest of our very inspiring Crew have made, then start planning what you'll link up with us this time! SOS580: Back to School runs until the evening of Monday, August 24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~