Friday, September 20, 2024

Don't Make Me Laugh!

Unless you're participating in this fortnight's Jingle Belles challenge, "Ho Ha Ha" in which case, making us laugh, chuckle or smile is EXACTLY what we'd like you to do; by making a card that's funny, punny, silly or snarky. Here's what I made this week:


I loved Stephanie's Taylored Expressions Grumpling card from last week, and it reminded me that I own the Mythical Grumplings stamp set, with it's supercute sourpuss of a yeti, to whom I've given an Eyelet Outlet Santa Hat Brad. I used my (sadly out of print) Stamplorations' "Jingle All the Way" die for the top part of my sentiment panel, and computer-generated the rest, using a free font called Bohemian Typewriter. I used a nice big Nestabilities label die on the panel and matted it on coordinating cardstock; then added the whole thing to a piece of offset chevron patterned paper... (so ancient I have no idea who made it) ...which I augmented with some skinny washi tape strips.

You still have until next Wednesday evening (9-25) to link up your own humorous holiday card(s) at Jingle Belles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~