Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Lauren's Valentine Favorites

Isn't it fun looking back at the Eyelet Outlet Design team's favorite Valentine cards and projects? I've had a great time scrolling through my cards from the last few years; and I also *love* seeing what the rest of the team have picked, as well!


With 45 brads from 29 different styles, this two-piece, maximalist Valentine from 2019 has to be my all-time favorite, right? I'm not going to re-list them all here, but if you click the link it'll take you to theWholehearted post where you can find every single brad linked to its page in the EO Store.


My second choice is a fun (though fairly specific, lol) card. Featuring one of the three colors of yarn from our Knitting Brads (they're on sale!) and a few Heart Brads on a background of Blue and White Dots Tapethis More Than Yarn card is from January of 2017


I've used the same diabolical pun three different ways for my Hoppy Hoppy Hoppy trio from February of 2020; with Rabbit and Heart Brads and some Tiny Hearts Tape; with Frog Brads with Heart Pearls on a background of Cloud Tape; and finally Beer Brads and Beer Tape with some yellow Heart Enamels.

Last year's Valentine's Breakfast is another trio... (what can I say, I like making sets) ...this time pairing a punny breakfast stamp set with our Bacon Egg and Toast Brads as well as the waffles from our Chicken and Waffles Set (also on sale!) and more Heart Pearls.

I hope you'll take a little time to scroll around the Eyelet Outlet Blog and see ALL the favorites from the wonderful Design Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~