Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Snow Far, Snow Good

I confess that I do not actually love snow in real life, BUT... I love it on holiday cards, especially shaker cards that star the new Eyelet Outlet Snowman Couple Brads!


Because seriously what in the world could be cuter than a Snowman and Snowwoman all dressed up for a Snow Date?! After I filled the shaker cup with clear microbeads and a few tiny sequins, I concentrated on making a background that went well with that scene. I decided they should live on a Christmas Tree Farm, which I made by filling the lower 2/3 of a plain white cardstock panel with Christmas Tree Washi Tape, lined up nice and neatly. I filled the "sky" with Dotty Foil Tape and as a finishing touch I scattered a few Snowflake Brads so they looked like they were falling down the front of the card.


If it's snowing where you live, I hope you are as happy and cosy as this cute Snow Couple!

1 comment:

  1. I like it, those little wee snow people are adorable. Gotta get busy and get cards done and sent, time is running out. thanks for sharing this cute creation Lauren.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~