Wednesday, October 30, 2019

You Call Me a Witch

A couple of weeks ago I saw a Halloween card with this sentiment on it and literally laughed out loud. Of course, I'm bound to say I think a version which includes Eyelet Outlet Witch Hat and Witch Leg Brads is even better, right?


I made my focal point sentiment with my trusty Dymo Labelmaker, but swapped out the word "witch" in favor of some glamorous enamel and rhinestone letter stickers. I added a Witch Hat Brad to the sweet little patterned paper icon, and affixed my Witch Leg Brads to the background underneath where the circle would go. I couldn't resist the finishing touch of a Spider Brad in one corner and a pair of Mini Spider Brads dangling from machine stitches in the other.


Wishing you a very Happy Halloween if you're celebrating tomorrow, or just an especially nice Thursday if you're not. ♥

2 comments:

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~