Wednesday, September 11, 2019

School Days, School Days

It's that time of year, when the kiddos --and the teachers!-- in our lives are headed back to school. So I rounded up some of my favorite Eyelet Outlet goodies, including our fab new School Bus Brads, and made a couple of cards to cheer them on!


My first card was a happy accident. I had these fun Bella Boulevard chalk-board style papers, and I went looking in my washi stash for a school-themed tape to pair with them. It turns out I had quiiiiiite a few choices, lol. It was hard to decide, so I used ALL OF THEM! Heart Tape, Book Tape, Road Tape, Math Tape, Skinny Stripes, Tape Measure Tape, Smiley Faces, Skinny Hearts, Crayon Tape and Skinny Plaid to be precise. Then I scattered matching brads around the card, including Emotion Brads, Star BradsBus Brads, and Book Brads.


My second card has a bit less going on, lol. I've got an Apple Brad, an Eye Glass Brad, a Bus Brad driving along on Road Tape of course, and the bunting which comes in the same set of Skinny Tape as the rainbow stripes on the last card.


And since that concludes my post for today, class is dismissed! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~