Wednesday, August 28, 2019

True Story!

Continuing my theme of "where the ideas come from" this week I took inspiration from the awesome t-shirt my BFF was wearing the last time we got together. For one thing: this really is how I feel most of the time!!! For another, I knew I could make a super-fun card that used our Eyelet Outlet Computer and Headphone Brads. See?


The first thing I realized was that this sentiment was a bit long to stamp or use stickers. So I made a little piece of word art on the computer. It's much simpler than it sounds, you just type in your text and then have fun choosing a different font for each line. I've saved my version as a .jpg and you are welcome to use it; either by right-clicking the image below, or heading over to the Freebies Page at the EO Blog


Once I had my sentiment panel, I only needed to set the Computer and Headphone Brads, one at the top left corner, and the other at the bottom right. Then I matted the whole thing on a piece of fun patterned paper I made by neatly lining up strips of Math Washi Tape on a scrap of plain white cardstock. Et voila!


I hope you'll be inspired to create your own fun word art. And I bet there is a combination of Eyelet Outlet Brads and Washi Tape that will make it into a brilliant, unique card! ♥

4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. I'm going to grab the image if you don't mind because I have just the person to give it to on a card. Think I may also try a bit myself. Have to say the brads are a perfect finishing touch. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card love it!!! thanks for the freebie and love the washi tape and brads. the are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that is my brain also :) awesome card girl :)

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~