Wednesday, February 27, 2019

No Prob-LLAMA!

As you know, I can never resist a diabolical pun in ANY language, so here's a Spanglish version featuring the unassailably awesome Eyelet Outlet Llama Brads and some fab new Llama Tape, as well:


I chose the colors for the rest of the card based on the adorable rainbow llamas on the tape. Of course the EO Llama Clear Stamp Set has some awesome llama-based sentiments, but this time I used a trusty alphabet set to make my own. I made the mats using a fun watercolory pink tape that isn't quiiiiiite in the shop yet, but of course any more or less solid color tape would work perfectly. For the label shape, I covered a small scrap of cardstock completely with neatly lined up strips of tape, then diecut as usual. For the card front, to keep the waste to a minimum, I lined a strip up against each side, and trimmed very neatly, so that I would have a nice square edge to place along the next side.


Once all my "parts" were ready, all I had to do was assemble the card. I stacked the mats, set the Llama Brad, and added a bow made from wrinkly seam binding. Et voila!


I hope this week will find you with NO prob-LLAMA that cannot be solved with a bit of pretty washi tape and a few adorable Eyelet Outlet Brads! ♥

4 comments:

  1. I too am a lover of puns! This one is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are the queen of the pun! Such a super card, lovely and colourful. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable! I have been trying to remember the name of that outlet but couldn't … The brain is not like it used to be . I'm going to go there right away and order something .

    Hugs,

    Chriss
    PS I am a new follower , follow me back if you like

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha!! this is so cute and fun :)

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~