Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Happy (Almost) Thanksgiving!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving in the US, so this seems like a good time for a couple of especially autumnal cards featuring Eyelet Outlet Leaf Brads and a few other goodies.


If you have Leaf Brads and a sentiment, you don't really need a whole lot more. In this case I've trimmed the sentiment down from a journal card, matted it with some wide Flower Washi Tape and  Skinny Glitter Tape and then set the leaves in a sort of cascade, as if they were falling from their trees. I added some Mini Leaf Brads as well, for more variety.


I fell in love with this pickup truck sticker partly because I figured it would mix really well with our Pumpkin Brads and I stand by that decision. Since my pumpkins are stored with my Halloween brads, I found a black Kitten at the same time and thought it would be a fun combination. I made a little scene for the truck using Brick Washi, punched grass, and a few Mini Leaf Brads on the ground... because there is not a patch of grass anywhere near where I live in New Jersey that doesn't have some leaves scattered around on it right now! Finally I added a sticker sentiment which had some leaves printed on it, but I decided that dimensional ones, in Leaf Brad form would be even better.


If you are celebrating tomorrow I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving! If not, I hope you have an Especially Nice Thursday! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~