Friday, May 11, 2018

home (again) for the holidays

we're still making holiday cards with *buildings* on them at ♥JINGLE BELLES♥ and you're still cordially invited to join the fun!

patterned paper: craft and you design, authentique, basic grey + best creation white glitter paper; snowflake dies: tim holtz/sizzix; chipboard snowflake: basic grey; brad: october afternoon; ink: colorbox; adhesives: elmers brand gluetape, 3m foam tape, sewing machine

this week i let the patterned paper do most of the work for me! i zeroed in on this beautiful vintage-inspired scene on a piece of designer paper i got at paper anthology last autumn, and knew exactly what to do with the results thanks to the fine folks at sketch saturday, who came up with this:


meanwhile, stephanie also has a card to show you, plus the "little TOWN..." readers' gallery at ♥JINGLE BELLES♥ is really getting good!

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning, great use of the sketch. The weather is nice and I'm finding less time but if I don't get busy I'll not have enough holiday cards in Dec.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Lauren this card is just wonderful. I love the scene in the photo and those background papers are wonderful. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this it goes to the top of my Lauren list.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~